SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contest

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this a stupid idea?
yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
its something to do
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Yazz
Growing a Forest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Contest Reply with quote

there was one of these in the fan section but its sort of died so i wanted to try and revive it, and since cpr doesnt work on a computer ( not that i've tried.. ) so i started this contest,
rules: any program can be used to make a picture involving Socks and Vinegar in it somewhere.
the more inventive and harder to find the socks and vinegar connection the better.
contest ends the 15th and whoever is decided the winner by 'posters' will be able to choose what my signiature is.
an example could be that 'i now refer to (yourname) as lord' or i suck ecetera, ecetera.

just post the entries in here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: