SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SnV Forums Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tsuta
the SockMaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums!

Just so we are clear, yes, I copied a lost of Homestarrules content to here, to try and match up with it some. I did not ask Simon's permission, per se. I technically did ask; however, he did not answer me, was hazy in responses, and kinda... signed off on me. It's been far too long since the forum was last up, so I made this. If the actual forums come back, I don't care if you ditch here or anything; do as you please. But if they don't come back... this forum is gonna welcome you as long as I can keep it up.

Might as well think up a couple rules fer now! I trust that you all are capable of behaving yerselves, but I still want some rules just to seem kinda official ;P

1. Try not to swear. We have swear filters, but c'mon people. Try to restrain yerselves. Evasions of filter will be edited out, and you'll be warned. Please don't make me have to punish you fer such an easy to follow rule -.-''

2. Respect the admins, mods, and other posters, no matter how cool or uncool they may be. I don't care if they are the most annoying poster evar, be nice. This will be a very thoroughly enforced rule, warning you now. Play nice ;P

The end!

Last edited by Tsuta on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sharp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome! Reply with quote

Tsuta wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

Just so we are clear, yes, I copied a lost of Homestarrules content to here, to try and match up with it some. I did not ask Simon's permission, per se. I technically did ask; however, he did not answer me, was hazy in responses, and kinda... signed off on me. It's been far too long since the forum was last up, so I made this. If the actual forums come back, I don't care if you ditch here or anything; do as you please. But if they don't come back... this forum is gonna welcome you as long as I can keep it up.

Might as well think up a couple rules fer now! I trust that you all are capable of behaving yerselves, but I still want some rules just to seem kinda official ;P

1. Try not to swear. We have swear filters, but c'mon people. Try to restrain yerselves. Evasions of filter will be edited out, and you'll be warned. Please don't make me have to punish you fer such an easy to follow rule -.-''

2. Respect the admins, mods, and other posters, no matter how cool or uncool they may be. I don't care if they are the most annoying poster evar, be nice. This will be a very thoroughly enforced rule, warning you now. Play nice ;P

2.5. Respect Sharp. He is awesome.

3. Find my zealous smilie.

The end!
Hoff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome! Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Tsuta wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

The end!
skezzmo
OH SHIT! IT's doctor Tran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome! Reply with quote

Hoff wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Tsuta wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

The end!

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
-John Donne
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RockmanWilliam
Its_The_Sneak!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome! Reply with quote

skezzmo wrote:
Hoff wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Tsuta wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

The end!

DJ The Stick
Ahh!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, fucking stop it.

-DJ
the SockMaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know why that was being quoted, but okies. Locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SnV Forums Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: