SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

homestarrunner.net
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal Matt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kHag wrote:
http://www.wzbt.org/homestarrunner_net%20%20Index.htm

Woah I'm totally online, as Axeman_mr. I remember one time I did something kinda stupid and I said it was "to liven up the forums" because I was bored at work and not much was happening there. 733t3d let me know shortly afterwards the forums did not need livened up. Laughing Wish I could remember what it was.
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kHag wrote:
steal password > log into godaddy > change password, email, contact info, credit card number, etc > change nameservers > I WIN!
JoeyDay calls godaddy, identifies himself, they change it back, YOU LOSE!

But yeah, like everyone else has been saying... we're all that's left, so if you want .net back, just stay here.
Baby, let me be your egg that needs to get laid.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsuta wrote:

I don't want any talk about stealing anything of anyone's. It's illegal and immoral. I do not really understand what you think you are doing, but whatever it is, people here are not very interested.

If you continue on anymore about hacking or stealing passwords, I will lock this thread. However, you may continue discussion and whatnot, just as long as it doesn't have anything to do with hacking/stealing.

wow way to blow things out of proportion. why not just calm down for a second and realize that first of all i said i'd prefer to buy it off him, secondly if i did do something illegal thats MY CHOICE and i clearly said i was kidding about doing it. i really cant believe you got all administrative on my ass. chill out
Seanie
kid with the will to funk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kHag wrote:
Tsuta wrote:

I don't want any talk about stealing anything of anyone's. It's illegal and immoral. I do not really understand what you think you are doing, but whatever it is, people here are not very interested.

If you continue on anymore about hacking or stealing passwords, I will lock this thread. However, you may continue discussion and whatnot, just as long as it doesn't have anything to do with hacking/stealing.

wow way to blow things out of proportion. why not just calm down for a second and realize that first of all i said i'd prefer to buy it off him, secondly if i did do something illegal thats MY CHOICE and i clearly said i was kidding about doing it. i really cant believe you got all administrative on my ass. chill out

Well, you can't blame her, since generally people don't like having illegal things discussed on their forums.

I think you're the one that needs to chill out, honestly. Neutral
Over reacting to standard forum protocol.
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean wrote:
kHag wrote:
Tsuta wrote:

Well, you can't blame her, since generally people don't like having illegal things discussed on their forums.

I think you're the one that needs to chill out, honestly. Neutral
Over reacting to standard forum protocol.
I'm just saying. Why be so uptight? What is that going to accomplish. Maybe you should try relaxing a little. I wasn't even serious about doing anything illegal, which, by the way, isn't even that bad. Stealing a domain..oooh.. so illegal.
ZealousDemon
Rare Spawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think that what you are planning is going to go down as you want. Ever since .NET closed down it's fallen under a curse of time constraints and mis-management. Anybody who takes over the domain has alot to live up to and I feel that nobody in the future is going to give it justice.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZealousDemon wrote:
I really don't think that what you are planning is going to go down as you want. Ever since .NET closed down it's fallen under a curse of time constraints and mis-management. Anybody who takes over the domain has alot to live up to and I feel that nobody in the future is going to give it justice.
Actually, I totally agree with you.
fruiterian
kinda boring now, sorry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was pretty regular on dot-net and i've changed so much since then i'm not really the same person anymore. better? fuck yeah. honestly, as much as i loved everyone there, i probably couldn't remember even all of the regulars. :(

if dot net came back, with the same people and all, the community would not be the same. we're all three, four years older, moving on with our lives, have other shit to do, et cetera. in some cases those three four years have been used to cement relationships found there, but in many cases, they have disintegrated.

i miss satty/kei though, most def. some odd reason i thought of her recently and realized how cool she was. i think i was listening to a b-52s song and that was how it came up.

if you agree with eric there, why did you even bring up the idea of "taking back" dot net? i'm just curious.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fruiterian wrote:
i was pretty regular on dot-net and i've changed so much since then i'm not really the same person anymore. better? fuck yeah. honestly, as much as i loved everyone there, i probably couldn't remember even all of the regulars. Sad

if dot net came back, the community would not be the same. we're all three, four years older, moving on with our lives, have other shit to do, et cetera.

i miss satty/kei though, most def.

if you agree with eric there, why did you even bring up the idea of "taking back" dot net? i'm just curious.
I did say earlier in this topic that I'm over optimistic about this. I wish it could happen but deep down I pretty much know it won't.
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but it doesn't need to happen.
Baby, let me be your egg that needs to get laid.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Otogi-san
gleep glorp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But can you locked?
Needle Dog
Boyo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any of us are nearly as into Homestar Runner as we were back then anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needle Dog wrote:
I don't think any of us are nearly as into Homestar Runner as we were back then anyway.

I am. Devastated.
Sharp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoff wrote:
Needle Dog wrote:

I am. Devastated.
Hoff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, sibbiemon36 is awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: