SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kingdom Hearts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fruiterian
kinda boring now, sorry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacofiend wrote:
I just don't know exactly when Phantom is vulnerable, that's my problem. I'm also not really interested in taking the time to level up all the way and become some sort of Keyblade God.

I did it level fifty-ish and I think I did it with Lionheart, which you get in the Hades cup. I like that keyblade lots. But he's vulnerable anytime whatsoever, if I recall correctly, but when the clock starts counting down, you have to drop whatever you're attacking and cast stop on the clock, so whoever it is won't die.

Maybe he was easy for me because I like to have 10 MP or so whenever possible. :/ I chose the staff in the beginning of my hard and gave up shield, same with my first normal file, and I just restarted a file choosing the sword and giving up the shield. It's so totally different, it's jarring D:

Chicken Little is just a summons, not a whole big world-type thing. Zach Braff actually does the voice for him too. And chibi FFX2 fairies. O_o
Still a Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LILO AND STITCH ARE IN THE SECOND ONE! I didn't find that out until today! I'm still looking forward to playing the Lion King level the most though.
-.-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS JUST IN: My local Gamestop called me, and said that Kingdom Hearts II would be available TOMORROW (3/29). YES! Scramble kitties, get your copy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> Now Playing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: