SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

homestarrunner.net
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: homestarrunner.net Reply with quote

Anyone know about 43things.com? You post 43 things you want to accomplish and other people share their ideas and stuff. Its not that great. One of my "things" was to plan and complete a heist.
You know, steal something. I've been thinking for a few months what I want to steal, and decided it has to be somthing that was taken from me. I then realized that I want homestarrunner.net back.
You all probably don't know me. I was a regular at the forum there 3 and a half years ago, but not regular enough to be known by the "big shots" such as ZealousDemon, Lt.Zerge, Bean, The Cheat, the deke, or any of the other more well known members.
Basically, I think the coolest thing ever would be for us to get our forum back. I wish there was a way to get a hold of an old memberlist. Someone has to have backed up the forum before it was completely taken down, right?
So who wants to try to re-assemble the old forum and formulate a plan to steal homestarrunner.net?
Mikes!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, whose Halloween costume is this?
Seanie
kid with the will to funk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say it's Cyber or somebody.
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think i'm someone else from this forum? What, do they talk about this a lot or something? Or is it just that ridiculous?
Mikes!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyber wasn't around for .net, so he couldn't name drop. Well, then again, he never really mentioned other "big-timers" like Homsar Ruiner, DD, AweXome 98, Coach K, Asphyxiate, Bob Krustofsky, Wyatt Earp, Alumbrada, Carter, 733t3d, or even Marc. Cyber could have just picked up on things we've been saying.
Seanie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when was I a "big timer"?
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG i totally forgot about Asphyxiate. She had to be like 2 or 3 years older than me and I totally got her to send me naked pics. hahah i was a freshman back then and I was in shock. No seriously i've never posted here before and I forgot a lot of those names until you just mentioned them. I hadnt been there long when it shut down but I was really into it for the few weeks i was there. There was one girl, annie, who i really liked talking to. she had a band called crystal summer or something like that. oh good times.
Mikes!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Twas a joke, Doggie-niisan.

(Homsar Ruiner and AweXome 98 were me.)
Mikes!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kHag wrote:
OMG i totally forgot about Asphyxiate. She had to be like 2 or 3 years older than me and I totally got her to send me naked pics. hahah i was a freshman back then and I was in shock.
I'll ask Mimi about that.
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i'm like 90% positive thats who it was. it was definitly someone from H*R.net forum and her screenname at the time was something like "yummilkyum" but i dont know if thats it for sure. i probably have those pics on my old computer. good old deadaim logging saves everything.
Mavhunter
The Magical Mr. Ringo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't ever stolen... it just folded under financial pressure.
gleep glorp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Lt.Zerge Cyber's friend and totally new to the forums? Why would he be listed? Neutral

Edit:

Lt.Zerge wrote:
I'am Lt.Zerge I got pressured into joining by cyber. I got the internet quite recently so He thought it was manditory. Well I'am a drawer currently "employed" by cyber for the "project" . I design stuff and collect transformers in my free time(currently running a collection of 211 Cool )aswell as building infathomably awsome lego models that most of wich ..well ..transform Very Happy. I hope to share my spelling errors and views on life and stuff like that with you all soon and often

oh and visit the transformers are awsome web site---> seiberton.com

(Note:if you incounter a lt.zerge on another website its me. My name and password are never used by anyone else and are easy for me to remember

kHag wrote:
Anyone know about 43things.com? You post 43 things you want to accomplish and other people share their ideas and stuff. Its not that great. One of my "things" was to plan and complete a heist.
You know, steal something. I've been thinking for a few months what I want to steal, and decided it has to be somthing that was taken from me. I then realized that I want homestarrunner.net back.
You all probably don't know me. I was a regular at the forum there 3 and a half years ago, but not regular enough to be known by the "big shots" such as ZealousDemon, Lt.Zerge, Bean, The Cheat, the deke, or any of the other more well known members.
Basically, I think the coolest thing ever would be for us to get our forum back. I wish there was a way to get a hold of an old memberlist. Someone has to have backed up the forum before it was completely taken down, right?
So who wants to try to re-assemble the old forum and formulate a plan to steal homestarrunner.net?

Neutral

Last edited by Otogi-san on Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
kHag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but its like $10 a year to keep a domain name. why give the domain name up?
Seanie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kHag wrote:
Yes but its like $10 a year to keep a domain name. why give the domain name up?

Because they didn't have the time to work on it, so Marc gave it to JoeyDay.
Mavhunter
The Magical Mr. Ringo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I totally missed that. And the financial pressure was from the massive file size of the forums, obvi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: