SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHOOTING near my house!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steveo
Da Bishop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: SHOOTING near my house!! Reply with quote

Shooting kills two, wounds six outside San Leandro bar
Two people were killed early this morning and several wounded after a shooting outside a San Leandro bar, according to Lt. Marc Decoulode of the San Leandro Police Department.
Officers responded to the shooting outside the Lucky Star Lounge at 2089 Dolittle Drive at about 12:45 a.m., Decoulode said.

Two people were pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting, a 23-year-old man and a 26-year-old woman, according to Decoulode.

Another six people were also shot and taken to a local hospital. All are expected to survive, Decoulode said.

According to Decoulode, police are looking for an Asian man, about 5 feet 7 inches tall and in his 20s, who may have played a role in the shooting.

"We have some leads on who he is,'' Decoulode said, and added that the man is not in custody yet. Decoulode also said there may have been other people involved in the shooting.

A large crowd had gathered at the time of the shooting, according to Decoulode, and police are asking any witnesses to call the Police Department

This bar is between Taggarts Liquors, and Stan's Resturaunt. The liquor store is where i got my first job as a kid where I was a stock person on weekends. The resturaunt has alot of memories for me where my grandma (God rest her soul) and I ate at when i was 6. I still frequent both places. I used to go drink at the bar years ago.

PHOTOS 24hours after:

These were taken from my camphone:

This is the general area shot the liquor store is on the right and the resturaunt on the left the bar is in the middle:

This is a shot walking from the liquorstore heading towards my house
The bar is on the right:

This is a large puddle of blood covered in spill absorbant. This is also visable in the above pics as well:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: