SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Game of Death - Passoff edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaqwais
Squa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its_The_Sneak!!! wrote:
Since you have a teleporter, so do I. I teleport the entire building into space. You all explosively decompress at the same rate, so nobody dies before anyone else.

Simple, but works. Point.

Hooooomsar wrote:
I use a device for finding Electromagnetic Interference to figure out which of you is carrying the teleportation device, and kill that one. Since it's you. I also have a bomb that kills everyone in the building, and I use your teleportation device to escape.

The flaw with this one is that you didn't tell me how you were able to kill me, but I think I'll give you a point on this one. Point

Sharp wrote:
I release various insects on a floor on the building. Enough to make someone call the exterminator. When the exterminator gets close to the building, I hop into the passenger seat, kill him, and take his clothes. I go into the building. Having never attempted to kill you before, nobody recognizes me. I sit down a second, yawn, and drop a small syringe into a potted plant. I'd put down a backpack of what appeared to be gas, but put it back on directly afterwards. I head up to the top floor and begin to hack into the building's speaker system. I announce that I have released a deadly virus through the ventilation, and that I have hidden the antidote somewhere in the building. I flip open my pack which turns out not to have gas, but a parachute in it, and jump off the building, floating far away to safety. With so many bodyguards, they must have all obviously been prepared for death. They quickly find the syringe, and allow you to save yourself with it. Unfortunately for you, the fluid reacts like a high-powered bomb, thoroughly destroying you and most people nearby. The building collapses, and anyone not immediately killed is destroyed by falls or falling rubble.

Um, this one is easy, when you say the announcement I realize I can't trust you, and teleport to the hospital. They then cure me. No point.

Mushroom Pie wrote:
Unbeknownst to you, I infected you with an extremely powerful man-made virus when you were young. The virus is essentially a biological time bomb controlled by me, and it wasn't cloned over into your clones. I push a button to bring it out of its dormant state and it destroys you from the inside out.

Works. Done. Point.

cyber95 wrote:
We've been friends all our lives, and you have suffered from a unique medical condition that can not be transferred or duplicated in any way whatsoever. The only sign that shows anybody having it, is a very unique kind of twitch that happens every ten seconds. I go through the building (your bodyguards recognizing me as a friend and leaving me alone), and look for the you that has a twitch. After a while, I find you, say hello, comment on how long it's been, and pat you on the back. Really hard. With a knife. Killing you. Oh yeah, and it's done discretely so none of the bodyguards notice it. So discretely, in fact, that after I'm done, none of your clones notice that you are dead, and I casually walk out, none of the guards thinking of anything and have no reason to leave.

This is a good one, seeing how you gave me a reason why the bodyguards wouldn't attack you. Double point.

Jpec07 wrote:
First, I program a bunch of nano-robots that, when triggered, will instantly catalyze the blood and muscle around them into a highly-corrosive goo that can be used for instantaneous reproduction to the fourth generation. After months of testing and two placebo scientists' deaths, I test it on a third and he is killed and instantly turned to a pile of goo on the floor, and before he knew anything was wrong (as the nano-robots were injested through the water supply - they don't carry enough charge to short out in water). Anyway, I call the water company for your building, and have them seal it off from the rest of the world. I then contaminate the water supply with a whole crapload of these nano-robots (more than enough to take down you and your body guards twice over), and wait two weeks for everyone to have them surviving in their bodies with no side-effects. Then, one day I walk into the building and set a briefcase down in the lobby, and nobody really thinks anything bad about it (because I made my escape through the restroom). Five minutes later, it sends the signal to activate the nano-robots, and subsequently the building's inhabitants all simultaneously turn to piles of goo, dead on the floor. Oh how I pity the maid service you hired out...

When you leave the bag on the floor, one of the guards checks the bag and finds the transmitter. He tells the other guards about it and they run after you and shoot you. You die before setting off the signal. No point

Empy wrote:
I spray plague-infected gasses into the air. (I'm wearing a hazmat suit).
The plague is an unknown strain, with symptoms including rupturing organs, seizures, internal bleeding, and necrosis.
Even if you teleport out, that doesn't change the fact you all have the plague... Of course it probably spreads, killing possibly millions, but at least I kill you.
(I keep the hazmat suit on at all times. For safety.)

My guards see you spraying it into the air. They tackle you, but some of them start to experience the seizures. The others realize what's happening and shoot you. By the time the gas gets to the rest of us, it has dissipated into the air and doesn't do anything. No point.

Cyber is the next GM.

Xaqwais - 2
Mushroom Pie - 1
Tacofiend - 1
Its_The_Sneak!!! - 2
Hooooomsar - 1
Jpec07 - 0
Sharp - 0
Cyber - 2
'Shroom Pie - 0
Empy - 0

My image died!
cyber95
Cheesy Special FX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PUZZLE 3
If I see you, you die. If I hear you, you die. If i smell you, you die. If you touch me, you die. If somebody that you know breaks any of these rules, you both die. If you indirectly touch me with a ranged weapon, you die. If you indirectly touch me with something controlled by you, you die. If you die in the process of killing me, you get no point.
Kill me.

Last edited by cyber95 on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wiznerd
Stupid Pagan Liberal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forget it

Last edited by Wiznerd on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
cyber95
Cheesy Special FX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use proper grammar, and I might consider paying attention to that one. [/grammar nazi]

Sorry, but that's just hideous.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tacofiend
Still a Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While carrying my usual cargo of 500 lbs. boulders in my Stealth bomber and flying somewhere in the planet's Mesosphere, I suddenly hit some turbulence and the cargo hatch comes loose. I loose my entire cargo and am greatly distressed. However, you coincidentally are standing in the exact spot the boulder will make impact. There is no way for you to see me so high up, especially when I switch to stealth mode, you can't hear me as I'm not flying that fast and I am once again too far up for you to hear. I have no control over where the boulder is going to land and I didn't intentionally drop it so you can't really consider it a weapon since it was never intended to be used for harm. You are crushed flat once the boulder lands as you never saw it coming. I'm too upset over loosing my precious cargo to care about the fact that it killed someone once I find out about the tragic accident later.
Go, go, go Speed Racer!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You awake inside of a space shuttle. You look out the window to see that you're in space. You look a bit to the left and see a speaker. A garbled voice comes on, and I introduce myself, then promptly tell you that you're out of oxygen. I'm communicating you by using one of those programs where you type a sentence and the computer reads it out loud in a generic robot voice.

I orchestrated this. Obviously you never saw, heard, touched, or smelled me or any of my associates, or you wouldn't already be in the space shuttle, and I wouldn't be alive to send you the message. The rocket is arguably a weapon, but it never touched you, and besides, I didn't launch the rocket, and have absolutely no control over it. The shuttle is not a weapon, nor is the lack of oxygen. Your lungs are not a weapon, and even if they were I'm not the one using them. I had no control over the situation in an abstract sense either, because every step of this project had to be approved by a large and snobby board of directors. Considering that I'm the orchestrator here, I didn't really have all that much influence. I never threw a lever, never hired or fired a man, I'm not the one that kidnapped you, I'm not the one that bought the ship, the launch pad, or anything. I did contribute money, but it was a small amount that could have easily been gotten elsewhere, so I had no financial control. Essentially I proposed the idea of killing you to the aforementioned board, and presented my idea. They revised it heavily (showing that I did not control the planning phase either), and from then on I merely acted on their wishes. In fact, it wasn't even my idea to propose the idea of killing you. Microscopic aliens invaded my brain overnight and controlled me to go see the board of directors about the idea, so I didn't even have control of the initiation of the process that ultimately resulted in your death. Furthermore, I've had epilepsy my entire life, which has controlled my life far more than I have, meaning that I wasn't even in control of the series of events that put me into the position to get possessed by the aliens. Obviously I had no control over my birth or anything prior to that, showing that I lacked control of anything that resulted in your death from all the way back at square 1.
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the teleporter from the last round. Using satellite imaging and tracking, I find your location. Unbeknownst to you, I lock the device onto you. Then I put it in a box with Shroedinger's cat. If the cat dies, you're teleported into space. I have no control over when or if you get teleported, but lucky me, the cat decides to die. You're teleported by the cat into space and you explosively decompress.
And I have never met Shroedinger or his cat before, I just happened to shove the device into the box of the experiment in progress.
Baby, let me be your egg that needs to get laid.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Jpec07
A Guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cast auto-life on myself. I then pull out a gun and shoot you. We both die, but auto-life revives me.
Mushroom Pie
Go, go, go Speed Racer!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still died in the process of killing him.
A Guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but I don't stay dead. But just because I like to kick dead horses:

Xaqwais wrote:
Jpec07 wrote:
First, I program a bunch of nano-robots that, when triggered, will instantly catalyze the blood and muscle around them into a highly-corrosive goo that can be used for instantaneous reproduction to the fourth generation. After months of testing and two placebo scientists' deaths, I test it on a third and he is killed and instantly turned to a pile of goo on the floor, and before he knew anything was wrong (as the nano-robots were injested through the water supply - they don't carry enough charge to short out in water). Anyway, I call the water company for your building, and have them seal it off from the rest of the world. I then contaminate the water supply with a whole crapload of these nano-robots (more than enough to take down you and your body guards twice over), and wait two weeks for everyone to have them surviving in their bodies with no side-effects. Then, one day I walk into the building and set a briefcase down in the lobby, and nobody really thinks anything bad about it (because I made my escape through the restroom). Five minutes later, it sends the signal to activate the nano-robots, and subsequently the building's inhabitants all simultaneously turn to piles of goo, dead on the floor. Oh how I pity the maid service you hired out...

When you leave the bag on the floor, one of the guards checks the bag and finds the transmitter. He tells the other guards about it and they run after you and shoot you. You die before setting off the signal. No point

The guards note nothing suspicious. I was gone for five minutes and was going to the bathroom. They wouldn't check someone's bag who was just going to the bathroom and accidentally left it behind next to his chair - that's just rude. Besides, it's a briefcase - and those have locks. It would take them at least ten minutes go get into it. It only takes five for the thing to go off. While they're working on it (if they picked it up at all), they turn into goo. Hell, the whole building turns into goo, because I left through the bathroom ten minutes before. I also wouldn't die. That's a silly assumption.
Xaqwais
Squa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguards generally would look at a bag of someone who has no reason to be there.

Solution: I burrow under you silently, with advanced technology. I stab you in the leg with a dagger laced with a poison that kills within 3 seconds and instantly dilutes your senses. I then teleport away, before you investigate.

My image died!

Last edited by Xaqwais on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
cow_with_gun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xaqwais wrote:
Bodyguards generally would look at a bag of someone who has know reason to be there.

Solution: I burrow under you silently, with advanced technology. I stab you in the leg with a dagger laced with a poison that kills within 3 seconds. I then teleport away, before you investigate.

That can't be right.
Xaqwais
Squa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for pointing that out.

My image died!
cow_with_gun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know problem.
Seanie
kid with the will to funk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In China, I observe a butterfly fly around. A storm of massive proportions brews in BC and you're killed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: