SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open OM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tacofiend
Still a Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
This rule isn't post ex facto, is it?

Because that would suck.

Oh, ITS didn't tell you?
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man sleeping on the red sofa was able to sleep through the faint gunfire just fine, but he found himself unable to ignore a ringing hand. Gadget pulled the antenna from his thumb and held his hand to the side of his face.
"Yes Chief?"
"Gadget," instructed the voice on the phone. "We've positively identified Whitcomb as a MAD agent. Capture him by any means. Use lethal force if necessary."
"Will do, Chief!" replied Gadget, shoving the antenna back into his thumb. "Go-Go Gadget Springs!"
The man in the gray cloak soared down towards the planet's surface, passing close by Snake's moon on the way. Snake watched him tumble past.
"Well great, I really am missing all the fun," he sighed, glaring at the sea of fire surrounding him.
Gadget landed somewhat gracelessly amongst the grass. He picked himself up and began searching the planet for signs of Whitcomb. The inspector came upon a tiny pond just in time to see Ash splash down into it. Gadget glanced upwards and noticed Whitcomb running down the side of the silver moon overhead.
"That idiot," laughed Whitcomb, looking straight ahead at the planet beneath him. "Yeah he's further away, but I've still got a clear line of sight. You're toast, kid!"
Drawing his pistol, he remembered the effect of gravity. Thinking quickly, he swapped out the ammo for a higher velocity round.
"He's got a gun!" shouted Gadget, leaping for the moon.
Whitcomb turned with a start as the inspector crashed to the metal surface next to him. Gadget quickly shot to his feet. Before he could issue a command, his mallet sprang from his hat and smacked the weapon out of Whitcomb's hand.
That was not a good idea.
The gun slammed into the surface of the moon, hard enough to jar the firing mechanism. It fired a shot directly into the ground, with the explosion in the barrel enough to light the gasoline vapors permeating the air close to the tank-moon's surface. Whitcomb's head filled with one pervasive thought: Run away!
Inspector Gadget, not thinking much at all, chased his now disarmed quarry to the moon's far side. The flames reached the bullet hole and the moon detonated.
Snake turned to see the source of the explosion he heard just in time to notice a small metallic object in planetary orbit heading his way. Whitcomb's gun tried its best to embed itself in Snake's chest, but all it succeeded to do was impart a significant amount of pain and momentum. The unfortunate Snake was sent into a lunar orbit, almost. As he rounded the near side of the moon, the planet's gravity broke the orbit. Snake crashed through a tree and landed with a thud on his back, thoroughly unconscious.
Gadget and Whitcomb soared towards the sun. Luckily for them, between them and the sun was the comet, making its way towards the planet for its hourly flyby. Whitcomb attempted to orient himself as to not land on his head, and marginally succeeded. He landed flat on his back, knocking the wind out of him momentarily. Gadget, having a slightly different trajectory and also accounting for added drag from his trenchcoat, needed to catch hold of the comet with his Gadget Arms. They were able to find solid handholds, and after he hit the end of his telescope length, he retracted his body through the comet's tail and onto the comet itself.
Whitcomb pulled himself to his feet as Gadget rounded the comet.
"Daniel Whitcomb, you're under arrest for suspected acts-" began Gadget.
"Stop! Stop it!" yelled Whitcomb. "I know you're here to kill me! Stop this pretense and just do it already!"
At that, he punched the man he presumed to be a Fedora agent square in the jaw.
As his moon passed overhead, Snake felt the nearby pond's tide coming in. It lapped at his hair until he awoke and painfully sat up. As soon as he identified the object in his lap that probably had just given him a permanent gun-shaped scar on his abdomen, he could identify the object's owner.
"That son of a bitch," muttered Snake.

Also, I just want to add, Gadget still has no plans to use lethal force.
Baby, let me be your egg that needs to get laid.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Christo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say Taco posts next.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he will.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unreserved

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"

Last edited by Its_The_Sneak!!! on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Christo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still say Taco should've gone next.

Sharp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is now ITS's fanfic thread.
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taco's never going to post because he's lazy and fat.

Fat in spirit.

Tell ya what, I'll unreserve and give him 24 hours to post.
Taco, you now have a 24 hour reserve.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Mushroom Pie
Go, go, go Speed Racer!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its_The_Sneak!!! wrote:
Taco's never going to post because he's lazy and fat.

Fat in spirit.

Tell ya what, I'll unreserve and give him 24 hours to post.
Taco, you now have a 24 hour reserve.

He's going to a church lock-in tonight and staying up all night, which means he'll probably be asleep all day tomorrow. Additionally, he told me about a week or two ago that he had lost interest in this game, I believe his reason being "no one ever posts."

It's not gonna happen. Let's just move this thing along.
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok then, mushpie.
YOU have a 24 hour reserve.

no, let's make that 12, I want to have time tomorrow to write after you fail to.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Mushroom Pie
Go, go, go Speed Racer!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubbuba-WHA!?

Well okay then!

Gadget's head flew back on its telescopic neck, and the speed of the comet was making retracting it difficult. Whitcomb, his hand still throbbing from punching his adversary in his metal face, took the opportunity to escape, leaping off the comet and towards the planet below. As he fell, a voice poured softly out from his watch.

"Whitcomb, Ash Williams is still alive. You're time's running low. We're almost there." Before Whitcomb could respond, he landed with a loud and painful thud on the train tracks of the planet below. He pushed himself onto all fours with a low groan, his eyes widening as the sound of an engine filled his ears, He rolled aside just in time to see the train go blazing over the tracks, and let out a sigh of relief. As he stood up and dusted off his suit, he suddenly felt something pressed into his back.

"Freeze," he heard Snake's voice say. Whitcomb complacently put both arms in the air. The gun was his; he was sure of it.

"If you move an inch, I'll-" before Snake could finish, Whitcomb's right hand had darted to a button on his watch, and an electric shock surged from the gun, causing Snake to throw it into the air and grip his arm in pain. A small mechanical arm shot out from Whitcomb's wrist, catching the gun and handing it to him before retracting. Whitcomb turned to face his assailant.

"That was in your file too: you talk too much. If you had just pulled the trigger, I wouldn't be holding the gun right now," Whitcomb said with a smirk. He fired, the bullet grazing the top of of Snake's shoulder. Snake was shocked, both by the the sudden shock of pain and the fact that Whitcomb had missed at practically point blank range. He leaped back and grinned.

"You're not too good a shot, are you?" he asked as he assumed a fighting stance. "Why don't we just settle this hand-to-hand, then?" Whitcomb smiled and slid his gun into his jacket. At the same time, Whitcomb's watch crackled to life.

"What are you doing?! He is not your target right now, Whitcomb! Stop wasting time!" Whitcomb shrugged, then collapsed onto the ground. Snake's expression turned to one of confusion, then immediately do one of pain as a bullet, the same that had missed his shoulder, bored its way into his knee. He shouted in pain as he collapsed, Whitcomb rising back to his feet.

"I'm a great shot," he said, and turned to find Ash, leaving Snake to pry the bulled out of his kneecap with his knife.

Curse you for making me stay up another hour to write a bad post, Dave! CURSE YOOOOOUUUU!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitcomb had barely taken a step when the sound of the rustling of a coat in the wind caught his ears. He turned just in time to see Gadget plummeting towards him before the inspectors long-outstretched hand clasped his face. Whitcomb's head was driven into the ground with all the force of Gadget's fall. The arm retracted and Gadget himself landed on Whitcomb's stomach. The police inspector quickly slapped the cuffs on Whitcomb's watch wrist. The enforcer retaliated by punching the inspector off.
"You almost broke my sunglass-"
He was cut off in mid-sentence when his arm was almost torn from its socket as Gadget swung him by the handcuffs in a telescoping arc before smacking him back into the ground. Whitcomb was unfortunate enough to land on the train tracks, catching a rail with his ribcage. He screamed in pain, lunging for the face of his watch. A small laser cutter popped out of the device's side, slicing through the handcuffs. Whitcomb rolled to his feet with one hand clutching his chest and the other pointing his gun at Gadget. The inspector sprang to the side to avoid the shot, but the followup hit his leg. It was more the shock of the blow leading to tripping over the train tracks than any damage the bullet may have caused that made Gadget tumble to the ground, but either way, it gave Whitcomb the shot of his life. With the gun aimed directly between Gadget's eyes, Whitcomb snapped the trigger back. The hammer fell on an empty barrel.

Whitcomb cursed as he ejected the empty magazine. Gadget took the time to arrange a strategic retreat, tearing up the ground as he ran as far away from his would-be shooter as possible.

"Not Gadget, kill Ash!" scolded the watch as it dispensed a spare clip. "If he's not dead by the time we arrive, you'll be!"

"Fine!" yelled Whitcomb, furiously scanning the area for Ash. The quicker I kill him, the quicker Gadget dies.

Ash still had no idea why he was running towards the shots he heard instead of away from them, but as he revved up his chainsaw hand, he figured, why not. Whitcomb spotted Ash's head appear over the curvature of the planet. Easy shot, he smiled. Forgetting to account for the planet's size, he aimed directly at Ash's head and fired. The bullet, pulled downward as it passed over the curvature of the planet, struck the chainsaw, provoking the chain to unlink. The chain departed the saw in the exact direction the saw had been pointing, which happened to be at Whitcomb.

Only partially aware of the battle ensuing behind him, Gadget had managed to put the planet in between him and his quarry. He heard the approaching train toot its horn as it rounded the planet. Thinking quickly, the inspector prepared to catch, then board it. With his telescoping arms, the speed difference shouldn't be a problem, he reasoned. Whitcomb probably wouldn't expect an attack from aboard the train.

Now, I know you said Whitcomb is like.. easygoing and calm and stuff, but you try not getting angry after someone slams you into a steel beam. I'd be ticked, wouldn't he?

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Mushroom Pie
Go, go, go Speed Racer!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you did fine.

But what happened to killing off Snake?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RESERVED

Also, we're killing off Snake now? Does Taco know about this?

Last edited by Christo on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh?
oh, yeah, we can vote on that. I mean, at this point, he's just kinda lying there.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: