SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dRugS!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should marijuana be legalized?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 16 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

thoraxcorp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: dRugS!! Reply with quote

I think we need good a drug discussion. What are your opinions on drugs? What drugs have you done? Do you think certain or all drugs should be legal?

I personally believe that the act of using any drug shouldn't be a crime. I don't think you should be able to go get some crack at the local 7-11, but I don't think that anyone should be put in prison for using any drug. (aka decriminalization). I do think that pot should be completely legal and be sold the same way alcohol is. The legalization of marijuana would save the government so much money. Not only could they tax the hell out of it but also money wouldn't be wasted on putting stoners in jail.

Also, I also don't think it is immoral to use drugs or "bad" as long as it doesn't become a problem. (moderation) I find it funny that a lot of people have no problem getting shit faced drunk but if the word "pot" is mentioned they look at you like you are satan.

The drugs I've done are alcohol, marijuana, psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, salvia divinorum, and adderall.
Seanie
kid with the will to funk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

salvia is legal here and you can buy plants at some stores.
thoraxcorp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's legal here too but way too expensive. Oh and for those who've never tried it, don't let the fact that it's legal fool you into thinking it's not fucked up. That drug isn't really much fun 99% of the time. It's only fun for the people not smoking it cause you get to watch people go crazy. My friend smoked it and just stood there for 15 minutes drooling and mumbling.
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate drugs. I would never take them. Not ever. It really bothers me when people use them, and I wish nobody would.
But that's not something you legislate.
So go take your drugs. Be pathetic. I'm not going to stop you.
Baby, let me be your egg that needs to get laid.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
thoraxcorp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really bothers me when people call those who have used drugs "pathetic". I want you to explain to me why it bothers you that I might on occasion take a recreational drug. To me, that is no worse than on occasion eating a piece of pie. Hell, it's probably no worse for you to eat some shrooms than it is to go to McDonalds.
DJ The Stick
Ahh!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the basis of the problem with drugs (alcohol included) is that when used, you lose at least a small amount of self-control, which can directly lead to the harming of someone else.

-DJ
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any point to using drugs. There are plenty of other enjoyable things to do that aren't completely artificial and fleeting, and also don't require you to sacrifice your ability to think straight.

Also, I'm a big responsibility buff, and drugs tend to make people act irresponsibly. I don't trust people when they're on drugs.
Baby, let me be your egg that needs to get laid.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Seanie
kid with the will to funk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thoraxcorp wrote:
Yeah it's legal here too but way too expensive. Oh and for those who've never tried it, don't let the fact that it's legal fool you into thinking it's not fucked up. That drug isn't really much fun 99% of the time. It's only fun for the people not smoking it cause you get to watch people go crazy. My friend smoked it and just stood there for 15 minutes drooling and mumbling.

chew that shit you pussy
Rocky Sullivan
Endut! Hoch Hech!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done cocaine

The next morning I went to look over all the code I thought I had written while high

But instead of code it was a business plan for a restaurant chain that would compete with Romano's Macaroni Grill by featuring a waterfall in the main dining area
idle will kill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been offered pot, but never done it. I still feel like I want to keep it that way, but I'm not saying it will never happen.
thoraxcorp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify, I didn't mean to sound in my first post that I dislike those who drink but don't smoke pot. I just dislike those who drink and then look down upon those who smoke pot. Because really, pot is much safer than alcohol. But I hate comparing the two because they aren't similar in anyway except for the fact that they both intoxicate you. I'm not one of those people who say pot is harmless either. But it certainly isn't anywhere near as harmful as the anti-drug organizations try and make you believe. The biggest risk in smoking pot isn't the effects of the drug itself, but the fact that it is illegal.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean to sound in my first post that I dislike those who drink but don't smoke pot. I just dislike those who drink and then look down upon those who smoke pot. Because really, pot is much safer than alcohol. But I hate comparing the two because they aren't similar in anyway except for the fact that they both intoxicate you. I'm not one of those people who say pot is harmless either. But it certainly isn't anywhere near as harmful as the anti-drug organizations try and make you believe. The biggest risk in smoking pot isn't the effects of the drug itself, but the fact that it is illegal.

Its_The_Sneak!!! wrote:
I don't see any point to using drugs. There are plenty of other enjoyable things to do that aren't completely artificial and fleeting, and also don't require you to sacrifice your ability to think straight.

Also, I'm a big responsibility buff, and drugs tend to make people act irresponsibly. I don't trust people when they're on drugs.

The reason why I chose to use certain drugs is that I was intrigued by the way my state of mind can be altered. The way my perception on everything can be completely changed. You know what most people describe being high as? Being a kid again. Why? Because when you are young you still question things. (i.e "Why is the sky blue?") These things amazed you. Ever see a 3 year old running around laughing for no reason chasing some invisible thing? You don't wish you could go back to that state of mind, when life still had mystery to it?

You can use drugs responsibly.

Last edited by thoraxcorp on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Der
NO ROMAN ORGIES!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We needed another one of these?

Signed,
Rocky Sullivan
Endut! Hoch Hech!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thoraxcorp wrote:

thoraxcorp wrote:

thoraxcorp wrote:

thoraxcorp wrote:

thoraxcorp wrote:

dogg you may want to lay off the wackacco

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad. I must have had a flashback or something causing me to forget that I already typed that once.
possums
c'mon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Der wrote:
We needed another one of these?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: