SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What does their kitchen look like!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terri

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: What does their kitchen look like! Reply with quote

One day, Ian and I were walking home from the grocery store the night before trash day (such romance). This means the sidewalks were decorated beautifully with everyone's garbage. Usually, I don't really take notice of it, but this night was entirely different. Luckily, I always carry my camera!

Resting on Brighton Ave. was this:

Please make sure to take note of this:

Also, please realize that I only photographed one of them, but there were in fact TWO 100 lb buckets of empty MSG barrels on the street.

Additionally, the area this was found in is an exclusively residential neighborhood. There are no Chinese restaurants around or any other commercial places that might possibly justify this insane amount of MSG (my personal favorite savory neurotoxin).

I just cannot even imagine what this person's kitchen looks like... or what their dinners taste like.
Rocky Sullivan
Endut! Hoch Hech!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some guys just love their 621

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it's possible the family just got the buckets second hand from a resurant and used them for storage/transport or whatever.

But seriously that's messed up.

You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: