SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soo... we're getting old, aren't we?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal Matt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow has it really been that long since that commercial aired? I can't believe I'm 26 now. Mid twenties are so weird. One day its 23-ish, which is still close enough to 21 to be 18ish, and then what seems like 2 days go by, 25 is over its suddenly 30-ish. A person 40 might look at me like I'm crazy, but I definitely don't feel like that just sort of graduated a few years ago young feeling anymore. I'm really starting to notice the different when I go out now especially with the way that younger people act. I officially don't know anyone that makes a big deal about drinking anymore. "Oh my God, me and vodka don't get a long, keep that away from me."
Steveo
Da Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHEESH. I remember when I first joined "Homestarrules" I was young then. NOW I'm friken 41, and dealing with a life that sucks( see post in AIRPORT). I hope that all who remember me, hold me in kind. I missed this forum, and i still love you ALL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: