SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi PEEPS- known and unknown

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steveo
Da Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Hi PEEPS- known and unknown Reply with quote

As you read in my recent posts, and in the Airport, that I have been dealing with some serious crap. I'm glad that this forum is STILL around, since I hold the lot of you as really cool. As of this writing, mom is still in a nursing home and it still hurts me. No one in my family ( brother and sisters) gives a damn. I have one brother who lives miles away and he is dealng with troubles of his own, so he doesnt count, but my IMMEDIATE family doesn't give a damn ( my sis has actually been somewhat helpful, but doesn't speak well of mom). Either way I am the only one who cared for mom after her stroke, I fed, changed, and bathed her. I TRULY miss my mom, but I guess I'll have to deal with this crap.
I DONT mean to preach, but my FAITH has been holding me stable. I've been trying to hang on, and i do have faith in my Faith. Otherwise, I've been busy and depressed trying to find a job. I know with luck I'll find one SOMEWHERE. I am glad this forum is still around. I've been following since "Homestarrules", and remember when Simon just...left us, and shut it down. Thanx Tsuta for keeping this forum up. Anyway, I'll try to post more if I can.
For those who hated me, please try not to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: