SnV Forums Forum Index SnV Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lovers' Lounge
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tacofiend
Still a Visionary

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Lovers' Lounge Reply with quote

After reading so much about all the happy couples on this site and getting thoroughly depressed I've decided to create a lounge with the sole function of educating myself about the opposite sex... You guys can post stuff about your lives here too,... I guess...

It should function somewhat like the Mini-Stick except the discussions will of course be based around the romantic side of life and all of the things that go along with it.

I'll start things off...
I've been an eligable bachelor for quite some time and have just recently decided that I need to find someone to hook up with. I don't want to go charging my way into a relationship with just any girl that I think is uniquely attractive. I need to find someone that will put up with my geekiness and will possiblely participate in it herself. So far my search hasen't been very fruitful.

Question: How many women here find geeks and nerds attractive?
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dating one...

I think most of the girls here are.
Baby, let me be your egg that needs to get laid.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Sharp

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Lovers Lounge Reply with quote

Tacofiend wrote:
Question: How many women here find geeks and nerds attractive?

Seventeen. Eight are in their mid sixties, though.
Mavhunter
The Magical Mr. Ringo

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is like the transsexual thread, isn't it. (I thoroughly enjoyed that, by the way.)

As for a girlfriend, for me, it's just happens, but that probably wouldn't work for... anyone else. What I'd do is find a girl friend, and if you guys have stuff in common, you can invite her to play games or whatever. Just basics.
kinda boring now, sorry

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on what kind of nerd. I don't mind skinny shrimpy boys but if it's more like stereotypical otaku then no. :/

I need a boyfriend, but I'm not assertive enough to get one that isn't in Canadia right now. I'm really not a people person at the core.

You just need to find a girl that shares some interests, and let things progress from there. Now if a guy could find me... D:
gleep glorp

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I got out more, and were a bit more outgoing, I'd possibly find someone to date. But I don't, and I'm not, so sucks to be me.

Oh well. *Plays CoM*
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mavhunter wrote:
What I'd do is find a girl friend, and if you guys have stuff in common, you can invite her to play games or whatever. Just basics.
My girlfriend is better at Mario 3 than I am.
But it's ok, 'cause I'm better at Halo 2 than she is.
... but possibly only 'cause she hadn't played it before.

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Sexy_Sakura
Hot for Teacher?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find geeky guys attractive. Much more so than assholes and stuck-up jock boys.

However...I am dating the former quarterback of my University's football team...so you can take that with a grain of salt.

As for that relationship, I think I've found a way to let my insecurities ruin it. I seriously need to stop being such a tard...............I always push people way. It's bloody annoying, cuz I don't want to do it, but I do.

I think I give too much of myself, and then am disappointed when guys don't give the same amount of themselves back. ARG.
Tacofiend
Still a Visionary

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its_The_Sneak!!! wrote:
I'm dating one...

I think most of the girls here are.

Yeah, but I really don't think that any of the girls here are from Kentucky. My mom makes it really hard for me to have a relationship because of her ridiculous restrictions so I'm kind of stuck.
ohhh yeeahh

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacofiend wrote:
My mom makes it really hard for me to have a relationship because of her ridiculous restrictions so I'm kind of stuck.

I'm in a relationship with a chick with a mom with really bad restrictions. It's equally uncool for both of us, but eh, nothin' you can do about it I guess. Just one of those things.

i rhyme in tsunamis and this is just a drop of it
THE Moosed
Still eats small children

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacofiend wrote:

Yeah, but I really don't think that any of the girls here are from Kentucky.

Um. I don't know what I should say to that.

Anyways, I have Mushpie. Um, I can't think of anything interesting to say about him. Except that I can't go out with him anymore without having something spilled on me or falling into something. This is why I'm starting to bring an extra pair of pants with me when we do go out. I'd recommend that to anyone with a boyfriend who thinks it's funny to push you in a lake.
Its_The_Sneak!!!
Blocked by SOPA

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE Moosed wrote:
This is why I'm starting to bring an extra pair of pants with me when we do go out. I'd recommend that to anyone with a boyfriend who thinks it's funny to push you in a lake.
I wish my girlfriend was as easygoing as you are.

I mean... I didn't push her in a lake.... but...

- CEO Nwabudike Morgan
"The Chicken of Lust"
Guy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeeeeeeewww.

You're nasty.
THE Moosed
Still eats small children

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its_The_Sneak!!! wrote:
THE Moosed wrote:
This is why I'm starting to bring an extra pair of pants with me when we do go out. I'd recommend that to anyone with a boyfriend who thinks it's funny to push you in a lake.
I wish my girlfriend was as easygoing as you are.

I mean... I didn't push her in a lake.... but...

Um, actually, Luke didn't push me in a lake either. But he thinks it would be funny.
Burnination!
A'IGHT CHILL

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow....

Ok, if you want my advice (remember, everything I say here is General, there ARE exceptions), if anyone really wants a girl fast, it is somewhat hard if you are a "nerd", "geek" etc. First off, it helps to have something a little differnt about you. And it also depends on the kind of girl you want. You want a girl who is "bad" you know, the really sexy types who just scream "fuck me" you most likely want to have an "aditude" They dont like the "good guys" because, frankly they are boring. If you arnt that kind of guy, dont go for it.

Second, you have to be interesting. Now, there are girls who dont care, but being outgoing helps so much. You know, mess around with them, call them a name. Be random, dont be a cookie cutter guy. Even on the first date, throw a sexual joke or two. Nothing too bad, maybe they might gasp, but hell, if they laugh, they LOVE that.

Dont be romantic on the first date. (When I say this, I'm talking at about 15-18 yrs old.) The movies and Starbucks is a perfect date. If you spend alot on them, they will think it will be a normal thing and run with it. What is good? After a movie take her to the beach.

Learn how to seduce. You want to get her? Maybe on the first or second date, give her a kiss. Read the woman, if she accepts it, and wants to get real close, let your hands wonder. Not like sexually, but there are certain places on women (not the ones you are thinking about) that really drive women wild. One good one is a little left or right of the Adam's apple. It really drives girls nuts. The lower back, another good place.

A massage is great too. Give them a great massage, and it should have a happy ending. lawl

When it comes down to it remember:

-Be interesting, have the date all planned out first. Dont just say "what do you want to do? I duuno, what do you want to do?" Show them a good time.
-Be a little spontanious, tell a joke or two, be OUTGOING (I know it is harder for the more shy geeky types, but you have to show there is more)
-If you don't, pretend you know exactly what you are doing. Pretend you have been around the block a few times. Trust me, being with someone who has no idea what the hell is going on, really sucks.
-Sounds strange, but read up on stuff online.
-Everyone at school thinks you are a dork? Fix yourself up, and go with someone from another shcool. They have no idea who you are, or what you past is like.

So take it or leave it, but this is how I have gotten alot of my hook-up's and/or girlfriends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SnV Forums Forum Index -> The Stick All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: